We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
As the Project Manager for Woodley BioReg, you will be part of an organisation providing best-in-class scientific advice and consulting services to the healthcare industry.
Project ManagerHuddersfield, HD1
- Full Time, Permanent
- Salary £30,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Private Healthcare Scheme, Pension and Life Insurance
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
At Woodley BioReg we help pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, healthcare, and medical device companies develop and manufacture quality products that are effective and safe for patients worldwide.
We are the leading regulatory and quality experts within the healthcare industry. Founded in Huddersfield in 2000, we now have offices in China, Poland and the USA.
About The Project Manager Role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will manage all project activities, ensuring that projects are onboarded and managed with in specific timelines and that approved budgets are met
Your Responsibilities Will Include
New Client Acquisition
- Build peer-to-peer relationships to generate new business leads.
- Support strategic bids and tenders.
- Ensure projects are profitable.
- Identify resources to deliver projects.
- Build and leverage personal networks.
- Build personal credibility with client demonstrating expertise, professionalism and confidence to drive business development
Client Delivery & Retention
- Responsible for growth in annual client revenue through positive delivery of programmes and client referral/retention.
- Manage programme delivery, maximising benefit/value to clients and the business.
- Monitor progress of a programme and identifying risk factors that can cause delays.
- Assign tasks to project implementation teams.
- Compile and write progress reports and making presentations to management/stakeholders.
- Ensure programme operations comply with internal control policies and legal requirements
The ideal candidate will have
- Significant experience in a similar role delivering large-scale programmes.
- Proven experience of being able to run projects to time and cost.
- Ability to work across business functions.
- Experience of project management software (MS Project, MS Office, Base Camp).
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Business Management or Communications.
- Project management qualification.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Benefits Of Working For Woodley BioReg
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Company Pension Scheme.
Some travel is required (approximately 5 – 20%). This will primarily within the UK and Europe, however global travel may occasionally be necessary.
How To Apply For The Project Manager Role
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply now” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Client Director, Programme Director, Client Relationship Representative, Executive Director, Sales and Client Relations, Relationship Director, Client Relationship Executive.
Back to News + Insights