Do you have CIMA, ACCA or AAT and want to work for a well-established and growing company who help organisations to develop and manufacture quality medical and pharmaceutical products worldwide?
- Huddersfield, HD1
- Full Time, Interim / Fixed Term / Permanent
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum + Benefits
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Woodley BioReg provides high quality scientific advice and consulting services in Regulatory Affairs, Quality, and Project Management for all stages of product development, acting as the link between the global boards of health/regulatory agencies and healthcare product suppliers and manufacturers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an individual to provide financial administrative services to support the team. This role is office-based Monday – Friday, but it will require some flexibility for overtime and weekend work occasionally.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Credit control (aged debtor analysis and chasing debtors).
- Processing invoices and receipts.
- Transactional work (credit card and expense claims and timesheet monitoring).
- Manage the staff benefit systems.
- Assist HR with any employee documentation when required
- Managing all petty cash.
- Monthly VAT reviews and adjustments including preparation of quarterly calculations / returns.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Monitoring income and expenditure.
- Budgets and forecasts.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Refining and developing finance systems.
- Maintain company cash flow.
- First point of contact for all financial queries.
- Preparing information for year-end accounts.
- Preparing quotes / proposals.
You will have a qualification from a recognised accountancy body e.g. CIMA, ACCA, AAT and have worked in a similar role.
You will also need:
- Experience of financial management systems e.g. SAGE, QuickBooks.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Discreet and can always act in a confidential manner.
- Salary up to £27,000
- Holidays 25 days FTE
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Accounts, Accounts Manager, Financial Manager, Accounts Executive, Accounting and Finance, Business Operations, Financial Management, Finance Manager
Back to News + Insights