Your Rights You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details provided below:-
• to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
• to access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it
• to prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;
• to obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
• to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
• in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and the right to require us to transmit
that data to another data controller where technically feasible;
• to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as
the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing;
• to lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used; and
• to withdraw your consent to any use by us of your personal data otherwise than for one of the legitimate purposes set out above.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at any time. Any substantive changes we make to our Policy in the future will be notified to you in writing, but we would advise you to check our website regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the most up-to-date version.
If you have any queries, comments or requests regarding this Policy or would like to exercise any of your rights set out above, you can contact us at:-
Post: Woodley Bioreg Limited, Midland Mill, 9-11 Hillhouse Lane, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 6EF
If we cannot resolve your concerns, you may report a concern to the Information Commissioner at ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone (0303) 123 1113 for further information about your rights.