A career at Woodley BioReg is like no other
Challenging and rewarding, careers at WBR are truly incomparable. Working with a range of clients, from international conglomerates to start-ups out of university incubators, no two days are ever the same.
You’ll get the opportunity to take part in cutting-edge and innovative projects that will truly change the course of healthcare, opening up a world of opportunity.
If you’re interested, apply for one of our open positions below.
Pharmaceutical / CMC Professionals
Regulatory Affairs, Nonclinical / Toxicology, Clinical experts are sought with 5 to 15+ years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical, biologics / vaccines and medical device sectors.
- The roles will involve working autonomously and part of teams on discrete client projects liaising with clients, other professionals and agency bodies.
- The individual should be based in the EU with global experience and a working knowledge of US, EU and possibly Far-East regulations.
- Permanent and project specific opportunities are available / considered.
- Competitive rates
- A full UK Visa is required to be in place prior applying for this role. No applications will be considered from applicants without a UK Visa or, with a Visa due to expire within the next 12 months.
- We suggest that all candidates apply directly to WBR Ltd.
Please only contact us if we have an existing arrangement in place with you.