Salary £18k – £22k (pro rata if part time)
Woodley BioReg is seeking a driven individual to source leads and introductions for the Business, as well as some cold calling. The role involves selling regulatory and quality services within the Pharma / Medical device / Biological products fields. As a consequence we believe that someone with a life science degree and / or interest in this area would thrive. However we would consider someone who would relish the challenge even without this qualification or experience as long as they had a strong desire to work in Sales. We believe that aptitude and tenancy with well-developed interpersonal skills are key for this role.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualities and possess the necessary skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a polite, clear and professional manner. These should be coupled with advanced listening skills.
- Ideally some experience at sales or demonstrable experience of building relationships.
- Scientific background / Life science degree – desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines, with good time management.
- Evidence of achieving stretching targets.
- Willing to work effectively in the team.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving ability and initiative.
- Demonstrable self-motivation
The role is available as either a part time post or a full time post and is based at the Company’s headquarters in Huddersfield.
If you fit our requirements and would like the chance to work for an established company within a fast growing market please send your CV and full contact details to email@example.com
Application Closes 13th October 2017
Personal applications only
Agency applications will not be accepted.