Salary £20k – £25k (pro rata if part time)
Regulatory Consultant with 0-4 years experience is sought. This role is specialising in medical devices, although pharmaceutical experience would also be valued. Ideally the successful applicant will have worked in the medical device / pharma sector; or at least completed an under graduate year in this area.
Although the role will involve working for WBR Ltd, the individual may work with clients on discrete projects and in liaison with other professionals and agency bodies.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualities and possess the necessary skills and qualifications:
- Life science graduate.
- Some regulatory experience.
- Some medical device sector experience.
- Excellent communication skills with a polite, clear and professional manner, both written and verbal. These should be coupled with advanced listening skills.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines, with good time management.
- Evidence of achieving stretching targets.
- Willing to work effectively in the team.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving ability and initiative
The role is available as a full time post (although part time applications will be considered) and is based in Huddersfield.
If you fit our requirements and would like the chance to work for an established company within a fast growing market please send your CV and full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal applications only
Agency applications will not be accepted.